Join now

Production/TV show director,360 degree D marketing (Ho Chi Minh City)

My name is Georges Salloum TV & Film Director worked for 5 Years In VN. My previous job was Production Director of Best Buy and Managing the BB Indonesia TV Channel & Best buy Vietnam on Line TV.

Production Director/Executive Producer
with over 18 years of experience in Video production.
Creating an environment that embraces and delivers change through continuous improvement.

Through working in TV and the service sectors such as Marketing and retail, i believe that it’s important to becoming a pioneer of best practice online video content across the globe. With several awards to my name i will help bring your strategy to life and achieve your desired result.

This extends to creation of content bespoke to whichever audience needs to be reached. Experienced in creating and implementing strategic Digital Marketing Content plans to deliver change.
Specialties: development of video marketing strategies and concepts.
Creation and production of: - High end Pre-rolls - Video tutorials - Product videos - Social Video/Viral content - News Productions - Documentaries - TVC - Music clips.

Skills include:
Video directing, team leadership, studio management, project planning and management, video editing, concept design, Creative Director, Avid media composer , Edius grass valley, Photoshop, audio production , Mixing and mastering, training staff, recruiting talents, Protected content digital Marketing & Strategy, Content Strategy.

My Digital Video Experience
Create, design and implement the entire video content strategy across the business including all social channels and external parties such as Vloggers.A video blog or video log, usually shortened to vlog- (is a form of blog for which the medium is video, and is a form of web television. Vlog entries often combine embedded video (or a video link) with supporting text, images, and other metadata.)-
-Create an environment that embraces and delivers change through continuous improvement.
-Championing innovation, with a focus on creativity and ensuring production is to highest standards.
-Driving future developments in video content aligned to new customer expectations and exploiting new
Technology and functionality.
-Control, lead and provide direction for a team of videographers, production manager, Video Asset Executive,
Production assistants and a voice over artist/scriptwriter.
-Producing, shooting and editing product demonstration videos, how to guide, feature, pre and post roles and other ad-hoc video projects that the business requires.

Managing and cooperating functional departments:
In role of prod. Director, I have organized and co-operated in all functional departments as technical, Marketing, operating, customer… departments in term of strategic planning and production plans.

Having strong skills with wide experience:
Directing shows, creating ideas for promotions, training staff, recruiting talents, conducting creativeness from A to Z as concept, shooting, editing and airing, with marketing and sales process.

News Director
I occupied News programs director position & played key roles in keeping television news studios running. The job requires knowledge and expertise to oversee a wide array of news studio tasks.

Owning personality and packages:
Active Listening, Time Management, Speaking, Judgment and Decision Making, Coordination, Critical Thinking, Management of Personnel Resources, Consulting, Persuasion, Complex Problem Solving, Negotiation and Equipment Selection.

Languages: Arabic native, English, French (Speaking, Writing & Reading)

I would be interested to apply for any vacancy Matching my skills, like Production Director position that Including:
Advising and consulting
Creative Dept. and technical
Production and pre-productions & Post
Guiding Entertainment management , and Media center
live show director and reality shows, or any musical events,(concert, news , talk show...etc

Thank you

George E.Salloum

Production Director
Tv & Film Director/Executive producer/
conceplulizer & Business Developer

Mobile Vietnam Protected content app. we chat, Zalo
Protected content app.,viber, line, we chat,Zalo
Mobile Lebanon: Protected content app., we chat, Zalo, available on that number.
Blackberry pin code: Protected content
Protected content 2B06F140
E-mail: Protected content
Protected content

vn.linkedin.com/pub/george-e-salloum/19/416/901/

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Ho Chi Minh City Forum