Join now

Project/Program Manager Jobs (Ho Chi Minh City)

Dear all, I'm an expat from London (UK) looking for a job as a project or program manager. I have 20 years of experience managing multi-million dollar projects across five Protected content and covering over fifty Protected content .

I have worked across many industries such as IT, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Travel during this time.

I have cross industry experience in client facing roles with a commanding track record for the successful delivery of complex global projects.

Politically and commercially astute, culturally sensitive, able to pursue and influence across the organization regardless of geography, grade or function. Creative problem solving skills and excels in meeting difficult challenges that consistently meet business objectives.

Well presented business professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills, extensive international exposure in culturally diverse environments.

I'm an all round Business and Management professional who has worked with start-ups to fortune Protected content along the way.

If you are aware of opportunities within your organization or other organizations, I'd been keen to pursue them.