Join now

Spanish / English speaker looking for a job (Ho Chi Minh City)

I have developed strong organizational and time management skills through my work with different European companies. Particularly, I am highly skilled in providing administrative and secretarial support, including customers and suppliers, import and export department, answering and forwarding telephone calls and managing events. I do speak English and Spanish which combines perfectly for an international department.

Currently I have more than a year living in Vietnam, so I know their culture and I'm considering the possibility of studying the language in order to fully develop myself in the labor sector.

I am currently looking for a job as a events manager or executive secretary. I wouldn't mind to work in another position as I am willing to learn and I am quite flexible and I adapt easily to new situations

I am available to personally provide you with more details of my CV and consider my possible contribution to activities and projects in your company. Please contact me at Protected content

Thank you very much for your time and consideration

Ho Chi Minh City Forum