THP Group - Career Opportunity for Expat (Ho Chi Minh City)
Position: Strategic Sourcing Manager-IT (Expat is preferred)
About Tan Hiep Phat
TAN HIEP PHAT GROUP - the leading company in Viet Nam’s beverage market with the famous products as O° Green Tea, Dr. Thanh Herbal Tea, Number 1 Energy Drink, Number 1 Soya Milk, Number 1 Vitamin, Lemon Number 1 Energy Drink….which are produced in the most modern manufacture line system and technology in Viet Nam and Southeast Asia.
You have the heart with work? You work with the spirit of “Nothing in impossible” and with the motto “Today must be better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow”. Let‘s join Tan Hiep Phat Group to get more experiences and contribute the energies for the common benefit, for the sustainable development of the company. And also to realize the vision of becoming the leading Corporation of Asia with three main business fields: Beverage, Plastic Packing and Instant-food.
• Lead the Sourcing / Buying function for IT and be accountable for the delivery of business and contractual outcomes from the multi million dollar strategic outsource arrangements
• Facilitate and/or participation of vendor / partner governance model
• Provide end to end accountability for the contract and relationship management of vendors whilst supporting the areas of financial and performance management
• Act as a leader, escalation and focal point for all Vendor Management activities and support executives in their engagement with Vendors, ensuring they are appropriately informed on all key matters
• Strengthen relationships with Suppliers and internal customers, ensuring Executive sponsorship of key accounts
• Review and assess current commercial contracts to determine sourcing opportunities that will deliver organisation-wide cost savings and business benefits, whilst protecting the companies’ interests at all times
• Effectively measure vendor performance using the right SRM metrics and use them to manage vendors to higher standards
• Develop and strengthen the relationships with Vendors to supplement and enhance the contractual arrangements, ensuring the relationships at Executive and Senior Management levels are healthy, mutually beneficial and aligned
• Manage and improve the collaboration and coordination of supply chain activities
• Commercial Degree or equivalent
• Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) qualification to professional stage, or equivalent, preferred
• At least 7 years experience
• Wide network with IT vendors
• Good knowledge and experience on IT hardware, IT application and procurement
• Highly developed and advanced negotiation and contracting skills
TAN HIEP PHAT GROUP
Address: Protected content Duong Boulevard, Thuan An, Binh Duong.
Contact person: Nguyễn Khánh Ngọc – Jack Nguyễn (Mr.)
Email: Protected content
Phone: Protected content Protected content
Only short potential candidates will be contacted.