SAP MM/SD Consultants, COSENTINO HOUSTON, USA (Houston)
• Provide technical support and problem resolution to the user community in MM/SD modules
• Create documentation – blueprint and user guides
• Custom developments and maintenance of MM/SD modules
• Coordinate with testing and basis team to test and confirm configuration changes with users before transport to production
• Create and perform procedures according to the different business scenarios.
• Prepare enhancement definition document for functional requirements
• Work with other team members to translate business requirements to solutions
• Design and develop Info Pack training material
• Conduct class room training sessions for user community
Engineering or Economy University Degree
Senior Consultant with 7 years of experience working with SAP systems. The experience should include training, auditing, system configuration, Business process analysis, integration testing, security profiles and cutover plan using SAP.
Experience in configuration, Full Life cycle implementations, Upgrade and support of SAP R/3, MM and SD Modules.
Knowledge in SAP Material Management (MM) and Distribution and Sales (SD)
+7 years of experience in a similar role
• Training in SAP Technology
• Full time position
• Professional evolution
• Attractive salary according to the experience
If you´re interested in this professional position, please contact to Protected content