Digital Data Reviewer - Vietnamese Speaker (Kuala Lumpur)
- Working towards creating a positive environment and improve user experience online.
- Managing and safeguarding content effectively on digital platforms.
- Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Understanding and remaining up-to-date with client policies and guidelines.
- Resolving inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
- Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements.
- Job Requirements
- Currently working in Malaysia with an Employment Pass (EP), with the ability to join a new organization or attain a release letter from current employer.
- Ability to work on holidays and weekends, including rotational shifts as directed by their team.
- Able to speak and read Vietnamese and English.
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
Individuals are provided paid training (typically Protected content upon joining), depending on the group supported. Thereafter, you will transition to your respective schedule.
5 working days/rotational | Shift: 6.30am/2pm/4pm/11.30pm Protected content + 1 hour
What to expect:
You would be able to get the exposure of working for one of the top MNC consultancy firms
Consultant in Charge:
Phoebe Loke ( Protected content )
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.