Sales job (local and expat) Kuala Lumpur
JOB OPPORTUNITY (local and expat):
We are looking for 3 candidates:
* Japanese speaking sales working in KL (local/expat- visa not provided), (Service Japan market)
* Mandarin speaking sales working in KL (local/expat- visa not provided), (Service Taiwan market)
* Korean speaking sales working in KL (local/expat- visa not provided), (Service Korea market)
Dear applicants, please ONLY apply if you have at least 5 years experience in sales/telesales.
Exceptional English and good manners is a MUST.
This is an OFFICE-BASED role that is 50% TELESALES and 50% admin orientated.
Hitchbird - Asia's largest wedding website ( Protected content ) - is a wedding portal featuring wedding package offers from venues and vendors across Asia. The site lists over 5,000 wedding vendors in 24 categories across 50 cities and is the largest wedding listing for premium brands. Our clients include the likes of Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Banyan Tree, JW Marriott, Renaissance, Conrad, Intercontinental, through to award winning photographers, bridal designers, gowns etc. We even did an article with Carven Ong- the designer behind “Crazy Rich Asians”!
Hitchbird has recently received investment by Catcha Group, Asia's leading international Internet group founded by entrepreneur Patrick Grove. The Group controls a number of publicly listed and private media, new media, online classifieds and e-commerce businesses, and is one of the largest investors in the digital sector for emerging markets.
We are looking for EXCEPTIONAL sales persons to start in a role with plenty of career growth IMMEDIATELY.
****The process for joining us is as follows:****
Send your CV to: Protected content
1. Your CV MUST have perfect English and grammar or you will not be considered for the role.
2. If we think you are exceptional, we will call you for a phone interview.
3. If you are successful in the phone interview, you will be invited to an office interview.
4. You may have a second follow up phone interview if necessary.
5. We will let you know if you are successful or not at this stage.
* Responsible for executing and coordinating sales operation and activities to achieve profit and assigned target.
* Admin role in editing the listing pages on Hitchbird.
* Present, negotiate and sell Online Media products and exhibition booths to clients over the telephone.
* Work closely with other stakeholders in the company to ensure successful execution and delivery.
* Develop and maintain a close relationship with current and new clients, ensuring effective communication.
* Conduct regular sales analysis to evaluate sales effectiveness and identify business opportunities to grow the business.
* Able to work under pressure to meet monthly sales targets.
* Able to work independently, within a team environment and communicate at all levels.
* Strong communication, presentation and organisation skills.
* Online advertising and event experience will be added advantage.