Join now

ENTHUSIASTIC LADY IN SEARCH FOR A CAREER CHALLENGE (Kuala Lumpur)

Dear Internations Members,

I am an enthusiastic, creative and hard-working young lady with strong language skills living in Kuala Lumpur. I would like to face a new career challenge here in Asia (preferably in Malaysia) thats why I am searching and applying for jobs.

As for my education, I have degrees in English, Hungarian and Aesthetics. As for language skills I can speak fluent English, intermediate German, basic Dutch and of course my native Hungarian. I am a beginner in Bahasa Malaysia.

Ideally I would like to deal with texts since my former jobs included working as a translator, journalist, editor and corrector. Also have experience in marketing and public relations.

As a plan B, I am happy to work with kids. I have a daycare canter teacher certification and practical experience in a daycare where children were taught to English. My further relevant experience consists of an aupair (live-in babysitter) in the Netherlands, working in a children's camp as a drama teacher, as a children's animator at festivals and playing areas.

As a plan C, I am willing to relocate to another Asian country if there are any possibilities.

Please help me as I love Malaysia and definitely would like to live here for a longer time!! Any suggestions, ideas and advices are more then welcome!

Thanks for reading this and have a very nice day!

Cheers, Fatima
Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum