Head of Corporate PR (Kuala Lumpur)
· Protected content with the executive team and senior management to identify and drive a messaging platform that has global relevance and local execution worldwide.
· Protected content communications architecture and public relations plans; partner with product marketing and our other functions to support the needs of the business and help direct programs that will impact both domestic and international markets.
· Protected content 'stories' that will drive preference and frame the company's role in the industry.
· Protected content and maintain relationships with key business and trade media that can lead to increased visibility for the company, its key initiatives and campaigns in market.
· Protected content corporate communications consulting to key executives, leaders and stakeholders.
Public Relations and Agency Management:
· Protected content public relations strategy and act as corporate liaison with key media.
· Protected content overseas / regional PR team in creating messaging for press releases, scripts, talking points and other communications.
· Protected content crisis communications.
· Protected content global PR agency efforts and develop tracking system to measure results.
Qualifications and Experience
· Protected content in-depth knowledge and understanding of strategic corporate communications and able to lead global team to meet business needs.
· Protected content role requires strong experience in corporate communications. Experience to guide and shape a communications agenda that has executive endorsement.
· Protected content candidate will have a strong track record of success managing stakeholders in a global organization in a change management environment.
· Protected content good sense of humour, easy going personality, ability to multi task and work under tight turnaround times.
· Protected content excellent English writing and language skills.
· Protected content to work with executive and senior management; excellent negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.
· Protected content and resourceful.
· Protected content business acumen / skills.
· Protected content least 8 to 10 years of public relations experience (both agency and in-house)
NOTE : Open to Expats with working permit in Malaysia
Check : Protected content