We are currently in search of native
speakers who reside in Malaysia to be hired as part time/project basis interpreters (translators).
- Protected content provide interpretation services from English to target language, mainly in legal proceedings.
- Protected content level of proficiency in both languages is extremely high, and the criteria for interpretation quality extremely strict, especially in legal fields.
- Protected content undergo consistent training on professional interpretation procedures and to be consistently up to date with the latest legal jargon and laws in the country.
- Protected content in spoken and written English, as well as being native to the target language.
- Protected content in interpretation gives your application a significant advantage (we also consider applications from candidates with no experience)
- Protected content must possess at least a diploma, or certificate of higher education.
- Protected content must be confident, outspoken, and socially active.
- Protected content must hold a Working Permit or Student/Spouse Visa/Social pass in Malaysia.
- Protected content must have a flexible schedule and must be able to travel to different parts of Malaysia on a consistent basis.
Why Join us:
- Protected content flow of interpretation projects
- Protected content with some of the most experienced figures in the field of interpretation
- Protected content events with some of the biggest organizations in Malaysia and the world
- Protected content provide continuous training to our freelancers in different fields of the industry
- Protected content rewarding
Please support your application by references.
The work is rewarding!
Also we search for other languages such as Mandarin, Tamil, Spanish, German, Korean for translation projects.
Kindly submit your CV to hr@maven-international by the 5th of May Protected content .
The sooner the better!
Please inform other qualifying candidates as we intent to recruit several.