Since its incorporation in year Protected content , our client has grown into a strong and competitive entity within the Malaysian Property Industry. The Group current business interests; Property Development, Construction, Retail Management Services and Hospitality Management Services.
We are looking for a FINANCE MANAGER :
• To develop and implement goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
• Supervises and supervise preparation of various financial statements and reports.
• Directs the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, and operating expenses, and insurance records.
• Participates in cost analyses.
• Analytical. Prepares statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
• Internal audits involving review of accounting and administrative controls.
• Establishes system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
• Coordinates preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
• Reviews financial statements with management personnel.
PM me for my work email address.