Join now

Letting Social Media do the Work (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi All,

I recently moved to Kuala Lumpur from Chicago, IL and I am actively seeking employment. My background deals heavily in market research and business development. Take a look at my resume. Please contact me if there are any available opportunities for expats without work visas needing sponsorship.

Thank you,

Ryan Small

RYAN SMALL
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
MOBILE: Protected content
Protected content

MY PROFILE
I am a communication and relationship enthusiast with experience in start-up and nonprofit organizations. I began my first position in market research as an intern and quickly became passionate about social science, project management and targeted learning. As a manager, I crave challenge, seek to build brand awareness and offer relief through accepting responsibility.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
NORC at the University of Chicago | Chicago, IL
April Protected content August Protected content
Telephone Survey and Support Operations Supervisor

As a supervisor at the NORC, my time was spent exploring daily processes on the production floor. I implemented tactics for simplified operation by identifying opportunity. We had over Protected content dialing during peak hours that needed support with technical, ethical, task associated and personal matters. I supported the creation of the schedule, innovated on intensive projects and performed relevant data analysis.

BidClerk.com | Chicago, IL
September Protected content 2012
Private Sector Research Reporter

During my time at BidClerk, I collaborated with a regional team to acquire construction project data for our national subscriber base. Business development was at the forefront of my drive. I pushed to build brand awareness by engaging myself in the industry and successfully cultivated lasting relationships. As part of the reporting team, I maximized communication to deliver quality information.

MedQuery Inc. | Chicago, IL
December Protected content 2011
Senior Research Project Manager

As a project manager, I was accountable for research projects from start to finish. My team guaranteed programmed surveys were accurate, finished studies prior to client expectations and sought after difficult demographics. I executed project plans with strict attention to detail, deadlines and budget.

Research Project Manager and former Intern
November Protected content December Protected content

While still in college, I ran a number of studies under client specifications. We recruited medical professionals and patients for opinion based surveys. I supported upper management with developing marketing strategies, contributed original ideas for recruiting through referral sampling and ensured logic testing eradicated error.

CERTIFICATION
UK-TEFL| Star-Tefl.com October Protected content
120 Hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language Course

EDUCATION
DePaul University| Chicago, IL June Protected content
Bachelors of Science in Marketing concentrating in Sales Leadership

Joliet Junior College| Joliet, IL May Protected content
Associates of Arts

SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop and Basic HTML

Kuala Lumpur Forum