Join now

Looking for a job in Architecture (Kuala Lumpur)

I am in Kuala Lumpur until the end of January Protected content . I moved following my husband who is working in a Nestle Factory. I'm looking for a NGO or architecture offices in Kuala Lumpur.

I have had the privilege of honing my architect abilities as an intern in two different offices in Asia and in a UNESCO Chair, Centre Coopération & Développement (CODEV). My first working experience in Asia was in Protected content a Swiss architecture office group8asia located in Hanoi (Vietnam). Then, in Protected content , I worked in Beijing (China) in a French architecture office Architecture-Studio Beijing. From Protected content 2013, I did my master project on “Urban renovation in poor neighbourhood” situated in Shanghai (China). I studied the process of demolishment for different poor neighbourhoods such as Caoyang New Village (曹扬新村, Shanghai, China). As part of my Master project, end of Protected content , I organized a workshop on “Sustainable Urban Regeneration” in Shanghai under the supervision of the CODEV and the collaboration of the Research Centre of Urban Development (Shanghai Jiao Tong University). I obtained in October Protected content Master of Science in Architecture (EPFL, Switzerland). In November Protected content , I was invited to an international workshop in Suzhou (China) organized by the Department of Urban Planning and Design (Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University) to present my Master project.

I can be reached on my cell phone Protected content by email at Protected content .

Kuala Lumpur Forum