Looking to + dynamic people to our expanding team (Kuala Lumpur)
The deVere and Partners (L), offers all new employees a comprehensive training package to become a fully qualified financial adviser. You will enjoy an excellent commission structure to ensure that you are fully rewarded for the amount of work you put in.
A role in our Kuala Lumpur office offers the perfect opportunity for you to make your career development come true.
Becoming a Business Development Manager is one of the most rewarding careers available. You will become a success by helping other people to become successful themselves.
We are looking to expand our main Business Development Academy and are currently looking for Business Development / Sales Professionals to join our teams in Kuala Lumpur.
After serving your 4 week induction training period in our Academy you will be able to start a career in our KL office.
Successful candidates will be provided with;
- 4 weeks intensive training with our Regional Director, which is also paid.
- Top class, tried and tested sales training.
- A structured training programme to obtain industry recognised qualifications from the CISI.
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Basic Salary plus commission
- Accommodation assistance and Part flights paid for the academy
What is the role of a Business Development Manager?
Researching the market and identifying new opportunities.
- Grow a network through social media and external channels.
-Working closely with other departments to develop new opportunities.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Identifying clients' needs and providing them with tailored business proposals.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets
What traits and competencies should you possess?
A good track record of professional success, preferably in sales, business development, real estate, account management
Strong desire for performance driven compensation and growing earning potential
Ambition to develop a career in the world of financial consultancy
Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
Fluency in English, with good communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
Excellent team member
If you have past experience within financial services as a finance manager, financial adviser, financial consultant, wealth manager, investment banker, financial planner, branch manager, broker or certified financial planner, your experience could translate well to a role with us.
If you have not worked in financial services before your skills and qualifications could be transferable, so get in touch to find out more and start your new career path with us!
Email: Protected content
Call: Protected content