Join now

Mad Scientist / Senior Scientist (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi Everyone,
I am currently sourcing for a Tekkie Business Intelligence Geek for my client. Position is based in Malaysia. The responsibilities include:
>Prototype new algorithms. Follow through these algorithms to experimentation and implementation
>Discover, develop and apply machine learning methods and mathematical models
>Research and develop expertise in data and marketing sciences, especially the domains of demand forecasting, customer analytics, and price and promotion optimization
>Develop creative methods to address new and complex problems
>Hands-on analysis using technical tools (SAS, SQL, R, Excel, Python) to create timely, relevant and actionable insights.
>Effectively manage projects, tasks and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification whilst ensuring minimal downtime and maximum utilisation.
>Identify opportunities for standardisation & automation of existing solutions and processes to to realise the maximum potential from our teams.
>Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure sound knowledge of client objectives and customer insight, to subsequently design best-in-class solutions.

Kindly email your questions / resumes to Protected content
I will be able to provide more details via email. Cheers Clarise