EMPLOYER WILLING TO SPONSOR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE VISA Protected content TWO YEARS LEADING TO PERMANENT RESIDENCE
Making or under jobbing conditions; repairing, altering or assembling (except new vehicles); or testing the mechanical and electrical parts of the engine and/or transmissions; and/or fuel injection systems (diesel/petrol); and/or induction systems; steering exhaust system; and/or suspension mechanisms; and/or braking system of motor vehicles and/or light trucks Protected content .
• Diagnose, report and repair motor vehicles and light truck mechanical issues.
• Test and report on vehicles/trucks with a view of diagnosing additional repair opportunities.
• Maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency.
• Produce a high quality of workmanship.
• Assist in training apprentices as required.
• Carry out wheel balancing, alignment and fitting of tyres.
• Provide strong customer service and demonstrate people skills.
• Work in a team environment.
• Have a minimum of six Protected content experience working as a motor mechanic (as per job description above).
• Have a valid driving license.
• IELTS score of 5.5 in each element of test.
• Assessment of trade qualifications required to be assessed by Trades Recognition Assessment – Australia.
Check out the website for more details on the business-
Email cv to Protected content