We're currently looking for Native Japanese Speaking Customer Support Specialist Protected content due to business is expanding by projects.
Workplace: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
• Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
• Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
• Continuously identify work process improvements a; nd communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
• MUST have good command of spoken and written JAPANESE language plus the ability to speak English would be preferred.
• Flexibility to work shifts 24/ Protected content a week & 8 hours per day). Including rotation on weekends and PH.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
• Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
• Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
• Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
What we offer:
• 5 day work week
• Salary ranges from RM5,500 to 6,800 per month. No allowance.
• Competitive annual salary ranging above market rate
• Overtime and subsidized parking rates
• Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
• 4 weeks’ paid training
• Relocation package: flight tickets + visa Protected content accommodation (For Japanese Nationality)
• Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
• Exposure to travel industry
• Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations
• Work culture: balance in work and life
• Work environment: multinational
• Dress code: smart casual
• Strategic office location : at KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
Kindly reach me at Protected content if you have further enquiry with subject title of "Expart-Japanese". Thank you.