Native Japanese Speaking Vacancy (Plaza Sentral) (Kuala Lumpur)
Service Desk Analyst, Japanese Speaking
Job Summary :
Provide first line technical support to clients, requiring an aptitude for working with applications/ systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems, which may range from very straightforward problems through to more complicated issues. Jobholders are required to respond to a large volume of calls and within a short talk time while also providing a high degree of client satisfaction.
1. Answers calls within agreed customer SLA;
2. Record and classify all customers queries;
3. Under general supervision, responds to and diagnoses complex problems in a customer focused environment.
4. Prioritize and resolve issues identified by customers and other teams in a timely manner.
5. Will work with IT Services functional teams and other team members to ensure issue resolution in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA).
6. Updates customer on problem status/resolution in accordance with SLA.
7. Escalate problems as required
8. Monitor the IT service process and workflow to ensure SLA’s are met.
9. Analyses & interpret client queries to ascertain and solve issues;
10. Provide accurate and creative solutions to client problems meeting all predefined quality measurements;
11. Liaise with internal and external resolver groups regarding queries on incident status;
12. If unable to perform a first time fix pass to the appropriate resolution team as per local service levels;
13. Monitor email inbox/call queues to ensure all incidents are updated & progressing in the required timescales
1. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Japanese (Native).
2. Typically diploma or degree with a relevant technical qualification, required certifications and at least Protected content relevant work experience.
3. Willing to work on shifting schedule
Contact Person :
Protected content or Protected content