New Job Opening - Project Assistant Mar&Com (Kuala Lumpur)
It will be great if you can fit the criteria for the position open or you know someone that does. I am looking for someone that can start tomorrow and will be dedicated full time 9 to 5:30 for at least 2 months.
Project Assistant: working from home
Duration: minimum 2.5 months with possibilities of extending if both parties are interested
Company: FDI Spotlight
Job Position: Project Assistant
FDI Spotlight is a press & communications agency working with a series of international media titles.
FDI Spotlight creates print & digital country reports to promote the nations of Asia. Our aim in Malaysia and Taiwan is to create awareness of the country to a global audience, highlighting business & tourism opportunities in Malaysia through interviews with the leaders of the country.
This is a good position for a communications, marketing, advertising or business administration graduate/already experienced individual looking to gain experience in project management and working in an international environment.
Candidate must be ambitious and motivated to work towards project goals.
• The candidate will be responsible for organising the meeting schedule of a small team of international journalists and marketing executives on assignment in Malaysia and Taiwan and the south east Asia region.
• Must have excellent telephone manner and speak fluent English & Bahasa as well as Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese) Must have good computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Excel & Word.
• The candidate must be capable of being polite but persuasive over the phone in order to organise the desired meeting schedule. The job involves coordinating directly with the PA's of Government ministers, Chief Executive Officers and Vice-Chancellors of Universities in order to organise face to face meetings with these top level executives.
• Working hours will be 9am to 5:30 Basic Rate Protected content per month
• Bonuses per week: 5 to 9 meetings go ahead per week – 150RM. 10 to Protected content . 13/ Protected content . Protected content
• Targeted pay should be minimum Protected content
Please apply via email to Protected content or organise an interview by phone on Protected content