1. Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Skills: Microsoft Visual Studio, Oracle, SQL Server, reporting
3. Experience: 1 to 2 years and above
4. Others: Able to travel as and when required
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To assist software manager and to participate in software requirements analysis and system architecture design and to develop functional and technical design specifications based on user requirements.
2. To plan/ coordinate the development and delivery of solutions to customers within the given timeline and budget.
3. To monitor the progress of projects and related deliverables and provide feedback into improving quality and delivery.
4. To perform software unit testing
5. To constantly perform enhancing to software
6. To perform software troubleshooting, debugging and bug-fixing.
7. To perform maintenance, troubleshooting and second level support of deployed systems.
8. To assist SI team in software requirement analysis, provide technical details and impact analysis.
9. To assist QA team in performing quality control.
10. To assist in performing system installation, deployment and training to customers upon project team’s request.
11. To communicate technical concepts to customers and assist in an on going positive relationship with customers.
10. To carry out any other duties and job functions as and when required by the Company or persons acting on behalf of the Company.
Those interested please forward your resume to suba. Protected content or call me @ Protected content