Thai Online Content Moderator (Kuala Lumpur)
Besedo provides solutions for improved user experience and fraud prevention on internet, primarily with User Generated Content (UGC). Our clients are leading online companies in classifieds, dating, social networking, media, and games, for whom safety and consumer confidence is crucial. We help people to safely meet and make transactions online. Besedo was founded in Protected content , has more than Protected content , and continues to grow. We are located in Sweden, Malta, Colombia, Mauritius and Malaysia, and provide our services in 17 different languages.
The company is now looking to employ Thai Speaking Online Content Moderators to strengthen further its growing operations within Malaysia office.
Overview of the Role:
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and profiles
- Work accurately with eye for details while keeping efficiency
- Maintain good knowledge of publication rules and awareness of the respective market
- Collaborate with other team members
- Provide feedback to managers on trends, most common end-user mistakes, most common end-user questions asked, possible improvements of rules and back office system
- Customer Support via e-mail