• To handle all inbound calls pertaining to hotel reservation and travel product information and other enquiries.
• To exceed customers' expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
• To be able to provide information related to travel and tours for customers' convenient traveling.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree level qualification, preferably from Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Candidate with Degree level qualification in other fields of study are also encouraged to apply
• Required language(s): Korean & English (fluent spoken English will be an added advantage).
• Fresh graduates from Korea who are interested to start their career in a call centre are also encouraged to apply – Full Training Provided
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in the service industry will be an added advantage for this position.
• Applicant must be willing to relocate to Malaysia.
• Applicant must be willing to work from 8am to 5pm & 9am to 6pm.
Salary & Benefit:
• Basic Salary: MYR 4, Protected content
• Language Allowance: MYR Protected content
• 5 working days in a week
• Expedia travel benefits (staff discount)
• Medical & Insurance coverage (Spouse & children covered)
• Rest & relax area (pool & foosball table, etc)
• Gym and shower facilities.
• KL City tour for new hires
• Quarterly staff recognition and appreciation
• Travel Centre Consultant > Team Leader > Senior Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager.
• IJP – Internal Job Posting. Opportunity to transfer within the company after 1 year if there is a suitable position available and staff passes the interview session.
Kindly message me for more details or email your CV to Protected content