URGENT START - ESL Teaching in KLANG (Kuala Lumpur)
Location = Klang, Selangor, population over 1 million. A little bit outside of Kuala Lumpur. About Protected content on train to KL. Much quicker by car or scooter as train stops everywhere!
1 school so far, plans to open more in the second year. The 1st school has 4 large classrooms which could seat 20 students. However, our maximum is going to be 16 students per class.
Classes will be 2 hours long and we have begun by targeting Protected content
Teaching hours: Weekend = 8/9 hour days with 15 min breaks in-between each class Protected content for lunch.
Weekday = 7 hour days with 15 min breaks in-between each class Protected content for lunch.
Teachers will receive training upon arrival where I will go through lessons with them and what we expect from the classes and the ways in which they can achieve this.
• Protected content = RM Protected content per month
• Protected content reviews after 6 months and 1 year.
• Protected content of year bonus = Protected content (upon completion of contract).
• Protected content year = 10 days annual leave (paid).
• Protected content year = 14 days annual leave (paid).
• Protected content has approximately 15 days of public holidays per year (paid).
• Protected content Permit/visa etc…..
• Protected content off = Mondays and Tuesdays for everybody.
Please send your CV, certificates, valid passport and other relevant documents to Ms. Eugenie Yam, Managing Director of English Scholar ( Protected content )