Join now

Customer Support in your Native Language (Montréal)

Hi Internations Community!

I hope you are all doing well! I work as a recruiter for Volt Workforce Solutions, and one of our clients is one of the world's leading games service companies; they offer a variety of services ranging from localization testing (as you may have seen in my previous thread) to game support. Game support involves:

- Offering professional level support to game players;
- Recording all activity in CRM tool;
- Using available tools to investigate and document gamers' questions and comments;
- Communicating by email and chat room with a professional and error-free language;
- Responding timely and efficiently to player's complaints and disputes;
- Attending training sessions in English;
- Making sure quality levels are respected;
- Educating gamers on Terms of Service and enforce rules as needed;
- Gathering recurring feedback and compile reports for game publisher;
- Writing in a captivating yet professional error-free writing in emails and in-game chats.

This position is offered in multiple languages thus it would be a good opportunity to work in your native language while answering customers and driving communities of fans of the biggest games out there.

I will be updating this thread regularly with languages that we are currently looking for, but if the role interests you and you do not see you native language on the current list, do not hesitate to contact me; we may still be able to find an opening for you!

If you are interested in applying, simply email me at Protected content with an updated version of your CV/Resume.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Matthew.

Montréal Forum

Our Global Partners