Join now

Estelle Polyglot and Multitasks Guest relations (Montréal)

To you reader,

Hello, I am Estelle , Polyglot Guest Relation

•Several years of national and international experience, in customer service, management and sales in the luxury industry , hospitality and real estate .
•Good communication skills and strong capacities marked for leading sales negotiations to win-win transactions.
•Polyglot written and spoken: French, English, German and Italian
•Business Development Coordinator, Festival du Cinéma du Monde Montreal

I have started my career in the luxury industry as manager and personal development field as Sophrologist Therapist , company founder and public relations.

Having lived in different countries facilitates my quick adaptation, both to different situations, and new environments. I also have an unique ability to adapt quickly to ‘tricky’ situations.

Being Written and spoken polyglot , French, English, German and Italian , allows me to communicate and deal on equal levels with a clientele as much cosmopolitan than demanding.

I am enthusiastic to join a corporate family, and willing to assume additional responsibilities as Guest Relations in the luxury Industry , either In the sales department, in a hotel , in a recruitment department or even at the complaints department.
I am also endowed with ability to acquire knowledge quickly and accurately .

To contribute to the development of the department i will be committed to. I bring together my several years of professinal experience of human relations as I communicate with confidence and ease, by e-mail, telephone or face-to-face, non-judgmental, on an equal level .With good customer service and listening skill make me quickly identifying the needs. Autonomic with a sens of initiative. In addition to my talent of persuasion and conviction, just as much as my art of the negotiation, with tact and diplomacy

Full resume and references upon request.

Best regards

EstelleB

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Montréal Forum