Join now

Looking for Belgians in Montréal

Hello everyone -

My professional work involves facilitating intercultural training programs for executives relocating abroad. I am currently working on coordinating a program for a family from Montreal who is relocating to Belgium with Pfizer. As part of these programs, I bring in external consultants who have expertise in the host country (Belgium in this case). There are usually four different types of resource consultants I look for:

1. Intercultural Business Resource Consultant (How is business conducted in host country?)

2. Everyday Life Resource Consultant (What is important for daily living, such as shopping, driving, medical care, etc.?)

3. Area Studies Resource Consultant (Historical overview including, geography, political and educational system as it relates to cultural values)

4. Cross-Cultural Analysis Resource Consultant (Comparison of host country’s culture on several social and business dimensions)

I can send you more details on all of the above, but I wanted to touch base as I am looking for people who would be suitable for these roles for this program which will take place IN FRENCH on Monday July 12th and Tuesday July 13th just outside of Montreal. Of course the consultants would be compensated for their time and it is usually 1. Protected content . My first choice is in-person presentations, but I can be flexible if there is really a good match who is located outside of the area.

Would anyone happen to know of any suitable people for this? Thanks in advance for any suggestions or recommendations. Please feel free to email me directly at Protected content .

Thank you again!!