Looking for new participants for postal studies (Montréal)
I am working for a market Research comapny based in munich, Germany and we are currently searching for new participants from Canada / Montréal.
What you can do
QENSIO is looking for survey participants in various countries worldwide. You can enrich our team by acting as a receiver of test mail. This task would entail the receipt of mail in your private mailbox and to report the date of receipt via our survey web portal. The effort is rather small and should not exceed 10 minutes per week for entering the data online.
What you need (requirements for participating)
As a potential participant you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and agree to receive international test letters on a regular basis
- Ensure a daily check of your mailbox and being able to reliably -determine the exact delivery date of each test mail piece
- Have the ability to sufficiently communicate in English or German
- Live either in the Capital (or the metropolitan area) or in one of the larger cities in your country
- Be able to participate for at least three consecutive months (long term participation is preferred)
No previous experience is needed and you can cancel your participation at any time without notice.
What you get
As the task of a panel member requires a high degree of reliability and consistency, you will receive bonus points for your work, which you can redeem at QENSIO’s panel webshop. We offer a great variety of products (e.g. books, CDs, DVDs, toys, consumer electronics) and vouchers of global brands.
To register please visit our recruitment site
You may also contact me directly for any further questions. Protected content