Join now

Massage Therapist from BC offering home visits (Montréal)

Views

Hello!

I am an RMT (Registered Massage Therapist) from Vancouver, and have very recently relocated to Montreal! I am in the process of joining the FQM, so they should be getting back to me this week.
I have been practicing massage professionally for 6 years, plus I have a 3 year education in the field, which is the longest program available in North America. I can treat any injury/condition, although I have focused on prenatal and post partum massage in the past, and love to work with expecting mothers!

Since I am new to this community and would like to get working, I can offer a special this month of 60 an hour, plus a small travel fee if you are a long drive away. I bring oil, sheets, music if you like, and a massage table. Once I am certified here in Quebec, I can also bring a receipt if you have insurance coverage for massage.

In Protected content , I spent a year in Berlin giving home visits to expats primarily, and I loved the international aspect (also is ideal when I am not so great at the local language)! If you have any questions at all, or would like to meet for a coffee for a consultation to see what it is I do, feel free to contact me anytime!

Thanks for reading,
Leanne

Montréal Forum