Join now

Video games job opportunities in Montréal

Hello InterNations!

I'm posting this thread to let you know that my company is now hiring native French, Italian, German and Spanish Localization testers in Montréal.
I'm Geoffroy, Localization Test Lead at Laboratoires Bug-Tracker Inc., and I've been working there for more than 1 year.
Bug-Tracker is a video game testing company that provides Quality Assurance services like Functionality, Compliance and Localization on all current supports (PC, MAC, PS3, PS Vita, PS4, X360, XOne, 3DS, Wii U, iOS and Android platforms) to game publishers.
The purpose of the Localization department is to check the cultural and linguistic content of video games to be released in Europe, among other continents.
The main task of a Localization tester is to test a game in their native language, in order to correct translation-related issues, thus ensuring the best quality possible for the translation of a video game.
If you are interested in video games, you have good grammar/linguistic/spelling skills in your native language, you can speak English to communicate in a multilingual environment and you are currently living in Montreal, then feel free to apply right now! :)

If you are interested, send a mail with resume attached to the following e-mail addresses:

Fausnel Meus
Protected content
Baris Tumok
Protected content
Geoffroy Hontang
Protected content

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Montréal Forum