Join now

Message from David Black - Ambassador (San José)

Happy New Year to all InterNations members!

Your Ambassadors (THERE ARE NOW 3 AMBASSADORS - READ ON!) are hoping that this year will be the best ever for the San Jose Community! To get the New Year started on a really positive note, for our January get-together event, we will be returning to our dear friends at 9N in Escazu, where the proprietor Sergio and his wonderful staff, will provide another great evening's entertainment, for InterNations members and guests!

A complimentary welcome drink will be offered in our special VIP area. So make sure to join us to mix and mingle with other global minds!

On a personal note, I am very sorry but I will not be able to join you all at the January Event this coming Thursday at 9N, as I am unfortunately traveling on business, however you will be well taken care of as in addition to Rodolfo and myself......

BECAUSE........(DRUM ROLL!)...........(ANOTHER DRUM ROLL!)......

WE NOW HAVE A THIRD AMBASSADOR FOR THE INTERNATIONS SAN JOSE COMMUNITY, WHO YOU WILL ALL MEET AT THE JANUARY EVENT ON THURSDAY AT 9N'.....The third Ambassador's name is: ANA DETRESNO and you can VIEW her profile on the 'InterNations' site. Ana will be a great addition to the team, and I hope you will join me in giving her a great big welcome!!..............WELCOME TO THE TEAM ANA! :-)

I hope you all have a fantastic evening, and I will be thinking of you on my travels, and I look forward to working with my fellow Ambassadors Rodolfo and Ana at the next event, and to seeing you all then!

Wishing you all the very best,
David, Rodolfo & Ana