BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
• Identify, build, and manage your own pipeline of business partners
• Negotiate deals with partners, remotely as well as in personal meetings, at trade shows, industry events, etc.
• Support event and trade fair preparations and participate in selected events
• Work independently and manage your own projects in various areas, including publisher integrations and advertiser sales
• To be a part of and significantly contribute to the overall success of the business development team and the company as a whole
• To stay on top of current industry trends
• One year minimum experience in sales / business development in the mobile (advertising) industry required
• Strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in mobile marketing industry
• Experience with brands, agencies strongly preferred
• Comfortable in an early level startup with long hours and changing roles and tasks depending on needs of company
• Excellent communication skills. Fluent English. Skills in other languages are preferred as well.
• Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Pro-active personality, a team player that is still able to operate independently.
• Creativity and problem solving skills – ownership of all tasks
• Strong knowledge of MS Office
Company: Raftika is one of the leading mobile companies in Israel, has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager position. Raftika is known for its unique environment and business culture. Based in Kfar Saba. Protected content
send your cv in English to Protected content