Vp engineering ( Project Manager) PARIS calling (Tel Aviv)
The service is an international platform loaded with Web 2.0 functionalities and fully integrated with social networks. We are an ambitious, VC-backed startup developed by proven entrepreneurs and experts in its industry.
The CEO has extensive experience leading successful companies and growing start-ups in the online space. The CTO has built applications which have been nominated several times by CNET for web product of the year.
Our team, based in Paris, is fast growing and very international. With us, you will experience from the inside the thrill of building up a future web sensation.
Who do we need?
• … Someone who can lead platform development in SOA environment
• … A stickler for unit, regression and acceptance testing
• … Someone who knows, on a fundamental level, how to motivate a team
• … Someone who is able to manage multiple individual teams of developers
• … Someone who feels comfortable with C++ but also has a black-belt in Excel
Why should you join?
• … To forget what .boredom' means and make things happen – for real.
• … To see the direct impact of your work on the business every day – and get recognition &
reward for this.
• … To be part of a small, young, vibrant, international, motivated (and so much more!) team
• … To enjoy a great work environment: loft-like offices in central Paris
• Previous startup experience and development in an Agile/Scrum environments
• World-class knowledge of Ruby (Rails), and any/all : Python, Java, C++, C, Assembly
• Attention to detail
• Expert knowledge of Design Patterns and software architecture
• Experience with large scale deployments
• Still loves to code
• Hands on experience
• Familiarity with alternatives to Relational Databases
• Knows what 42 means and is familiar with the NoSQL movement
If you have the right to work in the EU, that's best for all concerned; but we are willing to sponsor workpermit applications and/or make special arrangements for outstanding applicants who are not EU citizens.