Join now

!Apartment in FRA-Höchst just for 420 €! (Wiesbaden-Mainz)

Attention, girls and ladies!
Because of the move, I offer my nice apartment with furniture in Frankfurt-Höchst from the 1st of January Protected content you.

Pros: quiet area, 6 min. walking to the railway station Höchst, just Protected content . by S-bahn oder regional train to the central station of Frankfurt, excellent bus connections. Close to the house, there are REWE supermarket, other shopping malls, green area for jogging, tennis court, kindergarden. There are an own shower cabine and a small refrigerator in the apartment. In the house, there are also a small gym and a barbecue place.

Contras (or maybe not, it depends;-): this apartment is an offer for ladies only. The kitchen is to share with other women on the floor, however, each lady has her own cooker and a kitchen locker.

The total price is just Protected content (inkl. all expences) which is a gift for Frankfurt! The contract is to be signed with Main-Taunus Wohnen GmbH & Co. KG for an unlimited periode. Te bond (guarantee) can be paid in three parts.

If you are interested, give a call under Protected content . If needed, I can also send you some pictures of the apartment and house via email.

Wiesbaden-Mainz Forum