Join now

Appatment in Wiesbaden centre (Wiesbaden-Mainz)

37 sq.m apartment with kitchen in the heart of Wiesbaden on the Dotzheimer Str. Available from 01.03.2014. No Brokerage!
The apartment has a living cum bedroom. It has an open kitchen with cosy a dining area. The bathroom has a shower cabin and a washing machine. The apartment is furnished. The kitchen unit with refrigerator is for free. As I’m moving out of Germany, the rest of the furniture &washin machine is to be given away for an agreed price. All furniture is IKEA furniture (Bed +sidetable+ wardrobe TRYSIL series, writing table, foldable chairs with cushions, TV Stand, bathroom stand, shoerack, jacket stand, 2 big standing lamps). The washing machine is a Siemens 7 kg front loader purchased in June Protected content still under warranty.
)Ideal for commuters and working people. Ideal for students as well (close to the Rhein Main University Central location: Protected content minutes to the bus stop, supermarkets, banks and pharmacies. Few minutes on foot to the city centre.
Rent: Protected content cold rent Protected content warm rent. Deposit amount: 3 months cold rent Protected content
Please contact me on Protected content write me an email on aratrika. Protected content . I'll be happy to send you the appt pictures and fix an appointment for seeing the appt!