American Service Assistant for the US Market (Aarhus)
American Service Assistant for the US Market
(American native settled in Denmark)
Daily servicing of American customers during thier working hours means within the hours Protected content Danish time.
Physically at our office in Odder, Denmark Protected content – from home Protected content
EXECUTION OF ORDERS WITHIN SERVICE AND SPARE PARTS
• Handling of inquiries / preparation of quotations in cooperation with our service & after sales department
• Preparation, execution and follow-up of purchase orders with suppliers
• Preparation / execution of shipment (courier service, airfreight etc). incl. exporting documents
• Invoicing the customer
• Updating any internal documentation
Service ad hoc:
• Preparation of assignment note for the service technicians indicating time schedule, new parts, special tools (packing list) as well as special agreements with the customer to ensure an efficient execution of the order.
• Online booking of flight tickets, car rental and hotels
• Go through service reports with the service technicians
• Execute any oil samples / reports or any follow-up on additional orders
• Cost statement and invoicing
• Updating any internal documentation as well as filing service reports
• Daily follow-up on service technicians in the USA
• Once every week check and approval of service technicians’ work hours / forwarding to payroll dept.
• Control of travel expense settlement form and associated documentation
• Approval of incoming and outgoing invoices.
You are an American native settled in Denmark.
With an extrovert personality and ”smiling” telephone voice.
You can also handle a stressful customer who has a desperate need for our assistance.
A service oriented attitude and great business acumen is more important than your educational background.
Experience from a similar type of job is preferred.
Languages: American & Danish, Spanish is appreciated.
You are a committed and responsible employee who wants happy customers.
You have a sense of situation, methodical approach to your assignments, and you are an independent and enterprising person.
An exciting and challenging position with many contacts in an informal and busy environment. Terms of employment are attractive and includes pension.
Deadline for application
Candidates are continually interviewed, and we recommend forwarding your application soonest.
The right person will be hired immediately.
IF YOU OR ONE OF YOUR AMERICAN FRIEND INTERESTED THIS JOB OFFER PLEASE WRITE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THEN I WILL SEND YOU ORIGINAL JOB OFFER WITH CONTACT DETAILS.