English National in Denmark (Aarhus)
English National in Denmark - with a desire to work in either sales or purchase in an international apparel production company.
We strongly believe that our company has to adapt to our customers to be an attractive partner for them.
Therefore, we have built a multinational organization that caters to our customers in the UK, Spain, Benelux, Germany and Denmark. For our English team we are searching for a UK national, who is already living in Denmark. Alternatively a Danish national with many years living experience in the UK might also be an ideal candidate for the team.
The team in Denmark works as a bridge between our UK customers and our factories in the Far East. The team members are developing and producing collections of select apparel products to renowned UK brands in close collaboration with our team of apparel designers. The job therefore implies extensive travels in the UK and in the Far East.
We have developed our internal training system that functions as an ongoing on the job training for new employees. The ideal candidate therefore has a desire and ability to learn and be trained and has desire to work in a fast paced business driven environment. You need to be fairly good with numbers and agree with us in the saying: It is our primary job to make the day easier for our customers.
- You speak English language with a dialect that is easily understandable across all parts of the UK
- You understand cultural differences and have an interest in adapting to different environments.
- It is helpful if you have some understanding of the Danish language
- You are willing to travel to the UK and to the Far East
- You appreciate the importance of negotiation as a skill
- You would like to have direct customer contact
- An international working environment
- A workplace in a company with high growth aspirations
- A financially strong and conservatively run company
- Teamwork in a team that is strongly driven my mutual success
- A reasonable salary package reflecting your qualifications and experience
- A workplace in an open and attractive office in Kolding with free lunch and frequent staff events.
The workplace will be at our address in Kolding.
For questions about the position please contact Mr. Jesper Poulsen at Protected content .
Please send your CV and application - in English - as soon as possible by using this address: Protected content
Please make sure to mention, where you have come across this ad.