Join now

Wanna help women Refugees in Brussels?

I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to introduce you a project of volunteering in Brussels. In September Protected content , 5 women decided to create a “Espace-Femmes” to help women refugees in Brussels. Most of them, if not all of them, suffered atrocities on their way to Belgium. We have a room where we organize activities such as massages, pedicures, cooking workshops, sewing, French and Dutch classes,…in order to help them recover their self-confidence and to become independent in their new country. All talents are welcome in order to make their daily life more beautiful. We also advice them about the life in Belgium and whom they need to be in contact with to receive legal advice or help. We offer “permanence” where we welcome women on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. The permanence is not the only way to be part of this project. You get a talent; you are specialized in an industry or something else? You would like to create a workshop and to share your skills with those women? You don’t have time but you would like to bring food or items from time to time? You would like to make a donation? All the possibilities, helps and initiatives are welcome. Would you like to be part of this project? We organize on 15th of October a “Dancing Workshop” where you can meet the women we help and the volunteers. Do not hesitate to share this message and to come back to me for any further information.

85 Rue Léon Théodor - Jette
Protected content

This is mostly for women but men, if you would like to help refugees as well, you can be in touch with Protected content