Join now

Finding Work (Copenhagen)

Hi there. I am in the process of looking for work in Denmark as I plan to move in the next few months to be with my other half. I am looking for some advice/insight into the best ways to go about looking for work from other foreign nationals who have moved here.
Over the last 6 months I have sent countless applications with all but one response (which, due to the hours/transport available, I could not accept). I am a long standing employee of a major phone operator in the UK with a focus on customer service/sales. At present I am only able to speak English and I understand this is a stumbling block so will be taking Danish lessons on arrival. Also I will be living in Roskilde giving me a wider area to work in and I don't mind travelling to Copenhagen or even a little further if needed.
If anyone can suggest any areas of employment/companies with opportunities for a service role based in English or even any low skilled work that would give me a starting point it would be much appreciated.

Dale :)

Copenhagen Forum