Join now

Job hunter - project management and communications (Copenhagen)

Dear all,

I am a recent graduate in Operations and Innovation Management. Currently, I am looking for opportunities within project management and/or communications, as I have 3 years of experience with communication and I've worked 6months full-time in Novo Nordisk as a Project Manager Assistant (besides my master's degree that is focused on project management).

I am a fusion of different backgrounds - for three years I've studied Journalism and worked as a journalist simultaneously. After reaching a point where I tried out working with different media outlets, I realised that it was time to do something that people often fear - change.

I mixed my journalistic curiosity and creativity with my interest in project management and business, which brings me to my current position as an Operations and Innovation Management graduate (Cand. scient. tech. / Msc in Technology) where I gained extensive knowledge about management principles and operations with a strong emphasis on innovation.

• My specialities include:
Innovation,
Media management,
Communication,
Project management,
Stakeholder Engagement,
Operations management.

• People who know me often describe me as ambitious, and as a person who can take on every challenge.

I am currently searching for new opportunities, so if you would like to have a discussion over coffee with me, feel free to get in touch: Protected content ( Protected content )
LinkedIn: Protected content

Copenhagen Forum