Join now

I need some German speaking colleagues (Copenhagen)

We have a new project for the German market and so I need some more German speaking colleagues in my team. Maybe it is interesting for some of you

Protected content

(Located in Copenhagenmunicipality)

Dialogue One cooperates with a number of Danish and international companies wanting to get a better understanding of their market potential, a tight pipeline management, as well as being put in direct contact with their potential customers when they are in the market for the products, services and solutions that our customers offer.

Due to an increased order intake, we now need more consultants.

We are currently 20 employees with a wide age range and different professional backgrounds.

We place great emphasis on empathy, presence, openness and a positive attitude.

We are located just a 3-minute walk from Ny Ellebjerg Station.

Work content:

You will be the first part of our customers' sales process, responsible for lead generating, and collection of knowledge / business insights by phone.

We imagine that:

You can communicate on a high level in English.

You are structured and focused in your work, and can work independently.

You are a good colleague with good sense of humor and an outgoing personality

You are fluent in German, arearticulate and can communicate with all types of decision makers

We offer you:

Helpful colleagues

Open and welcoming office environment with a good atmosphere.

Full-time employment with a salary of 20,000 to 25.000 DKK, - including an achievable bonus.

Good working environment in a serious and informal company, where we are good at helping and motivating eachother.

Full-time employment during the period from Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:00 and Friday 08:30 to 14:00.

There will also be an opportunityfor part time employment with reduced hours if needed.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Pia Andersen
Phone: Protected content
E-mail: Protected content