Join now

Mystery Shoppers Wanted in Copenhagen

Views

Hello,
I work for an international mystery shopping company and I am searching for shoppers for current projects. There are three different projects at the moment and more coming up in the near future.
I have projects for major international beauty and make-up luxury brands, where you would have to visit their counters in department stores. Here you would show interest for their beauty or make-up products, while evaluating the customer service received during your visit. Some of these visits will include you keeping and being reimbursed for the visit, other will be paid according to the time and effort needed. For this project I am only looking for female shoppers.
Another project is for an international coffee chain where you would visit their coffee shop and order a coffee as a regular shopper. You would then access the customer service and cleanliness of the shop during the visit. Here you would be paid for your time and your coffee.
My third project is for a car producer where we are evaluating the customer service in all their Danish dealerships. You would go to the dealership and have a regular sales conversation with the sales person. Here you will be compensated for your time.
After the visits you would then fill out questionnaires.

As these are projects I am working on as we speak I am looking for shoppers that would we available immediately.

It is necessary to speak and write Danish for the dealership visits, These visits also take place in several locations in Denmark. The make-up/beauty and coffee visits can be performed in English.

If you have any interest in this you are more than welcome contacting over email at Protected content , preferably not over InterNation chat. You can also have a look at our website for more information, Protected content .

Best regards,
Maja

Copenhagen Forum