Part Time Research for Multi-Lingual People (Copenhagen)
We are looking for people who are fluent in English and at least one other language with availability to work part time on research projects.
Right now, we have a particular need for Finnish and Hungarian speakers. Please forward this post to anyone who speaks either one of these languages to see if they are interested.
However, we are interested in many other languages as well and new projects come up all the time - so please keep reading.
Most of the research is done over the phone trying to get information from specific people. Some of our projects are more of a survey and some are unstructured in-depth discussions.
The pay for the project is different for each project. Sometime we pay for each completed interview. For instance, if the interviews are short and go quickly –we may pay about 30 euros per completed interview. Others are longer and more in-depth and then we pay about Protected content 150 Euros per completed interview. You would be asked to complete anywhere from 10 to 30 interviews for these types of projects. Most of the time we provide you with a list of people to call.
For other projects we just need to gather information and it does not matter how many people you speak with.
Pay for completing a project ranges from Protected content Protected content .
The Qualifications for the Projects are:
1) Very Strong English and at least one other language skill. Ideally you will speak many languages. This will make it easier for us to find projects for you to work on.
2) Great ability to follow directions and coaching
3) Asks questions and seeks clarity when you things are not clear.
4) Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and excel
5) You will ideally have some sales experience but if not, you will need the ability to use the phone and get to the key people that can answer our questions.
6) Ability to have high quality phone calls through skype or local land lines and take highly detailed notes of the call.
7) Strong work ethic and high quality standards
8) Availability of about Protected content per week until we have enough interviews.
If the first project works out well, we would like to give you more projects in the future.
All work would be done in your home or office, or island vacation home on your computer. You would not need to relocate or come to a local office. We only care about results. You can be living anywhere.
If you are interested, please send your CV along with an email explaining how you are a good fit for this project to Protected content .
Please do NOT send me an email through Internations – send me your response to my work email: Protected content .
Thank you !