Peter B. Krehmer
Living in Dubai, from Switzerland
"There are so many expats in the UAE, but the InterNations Dubai Ramadan dinners brought some wonderful guests together. "
Living in Dubai, from Great Britain
"Dubai is such an overwhelming mixture of tradition and modernity that I was very grateful for all the support from other expats. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Dubai
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Dubai expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Dubai
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Dubai
Hello to all British in Dubai! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Dubai? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Dubai your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get roast beef?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Dubai. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from London, Cardiff, Glasgow and all regions of the UK.
British Expats in Dubai Posted:
Hi, I am looking for a flat in Tecom region. Please email me if you have one bedroom apartment...
Id like to know to please ?!
Unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment in Mediterranean Building, Canal Residence West, Sport City. 2 b...
I've seen this come up before and apparently it's not very easy. Because they are in the military/p...
I assume all of these are on a 2 year contract?
Hi are you still looking?
Fellow British in Dubai
British Expats in Dubai Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, British expats in Dubai are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Global City" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Dubai’s British expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Dubai.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Dubai to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with British in Dubai at Our Events
Our Dubai community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Dubai’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow British expats to discover the richest city in the world. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from the UK in your local community and meet British in the UAE in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our British living in Dubai!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
British Expats in the UAE
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: