JOB TITLE - ACCOUNT MANAGER
Based at: Johannesburg branch
Position Reports to: Business Development Manager, Johannesburg
Job Purpose Summary
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client
satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM will should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Initially the role will be primarily based around the servicing of existing clients but as the AM progresses through the training period the AM will take on responsibility of attracting new clients.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables
· Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. service levels, communication, processes etc.) to ensure quality
standards and client expectations are met
· Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team
representation and set proper client expectations
· Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the
· Reports to the Business Development Manager, providing regular input on all account activity,
including status and call reports on a weekly basis
· Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Business
Development Manager, marketing and other Group support
· Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that
projects are profitable
· Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client
· Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Business Development
Manager or Director of Immigration of any problems that may arise
· Works closely with the Johannesburg team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of products
and client accounts in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities for the group.
· Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team
· Thorough understanding of immigration regulations and group products and services to ensure
effective communication to clients and prospects, compliance with best advice principles and
identification of any potential issues or opportunities.
· The Account manager role is seen as a transitional role in order for the AM to gain the required
knowledge, experience and skills to progress to a Corporate Client Manager. The time line for this
transition will depend upon the progress of the AM and be decided by the Business development
manager in conjunction with the Managing Director.
Please email your CV to Protected content