Join now

Looking for work in or overboard (Johannesburg)

I'm a Portuguese National (EU) living and Married in South Africa; I work in construction having had 10 to16 years of wide and progressive range of experience in Europe and Africa.
I am self-motivated, well organized. I perform well under pressure and enjoy and accept responsibility and challenges. Although able to function successfully independently I enjoy the stimulation and sense of achievement of being part of a team. I take interest in all aspects of operations and make a point of understanding the organization in general.
I have a good back ground in documentation, good social skills, a good understanding in standards in general: I am particularly interested in positions in the Africa, Asia, Middle East areas, in the following categories: Structural, Isowall, Corrosion Protection, Sheeting, Cladding and Mechanical.
If you have a client seeking for a related work, QC Inspector with Excellent Structural experience. I believe I am more than capable to fill the position you require and will be able to add value to your company
In case of any queries please don’t hesitate in contact me by email or on my mobile.

Sincerely,

Rui Da Silva

QA/QC Inspector
Imbabala Quality Department
Sasol FTWEP Project
Sasolburg
Mobile: Protected content
E-mail: Protected content

Johannesburg Forum