Join now

Intern Position Sought (Krakow)

Hi

I have been contacted by a French business student who is looking for an intern position in Marketing and Communications in Krakow.

I have copied below a summary from her email.

If you think you can help then please get in touch with me and I will give you her contact details.

Many Thanks

David

" Hello. My name is Anaïs. I am a French student at the Toulouse Business School, one of the leading business school in France. I will complete the final year of my degree in June Protected content . I am currently on a one-year internship. I will finish my first practice in a Communication agency on March 1 and I am looking for another 6-month full-time paid internship in Marketing and Communication with a project management dimension in Krakow. I am open to any offer from you.

Indeed, I want to gain more 'hands one' experience at an international dimension. I am very attracted to Krakow after few stays in the city and in the future, I would like to move and work in Krakow. I see myself as both a strong team player as well as a motivator with the ability to act on my own and drive a larger project towards an organizational goal. I am open-minded, determined, and really involved in my work and all the tasks I am given.
I would be pleased to discuss about my CV with you in more details. "

Krakow Forum