EXPAT HEAD TEACHER FOR AN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (Lagos)
An International Primary and Secondary School in the heart of Victoria Island is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational and visionary Headteacher starting March Protected content take the school on the next stage of its journey to achieving excellence in the delivery of quality education.
The school is committed to providing children with an excellent education that will both enhance and enrich their lives. The school is looking for a talented Headteacher with the ambition and drive needed to lead the school to becoming an outstanding provider of quality education in Nigeria.
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator with proven senior leadership experience with the ability to communicate a clear vision which encompasses high aspirations for all. Experience of raising standards of teaching, learning and achievement are crucial, along with the ability to motivate and enthuse children and staff to achieve the best possible outcomes.
What the school is offering:
• A friendly, supportive and welcoming school with positive pupils who enjoy learning in a safe environment
• A strong leadership and pastoral team
• The opportunity to further improve school performance
• A competitive remuneration package
• A team of conscientious and enthusiastic staff members, who work together to provide the best education and support for our pupils.
- Proven track record from various international schools
- International and Local (especially Nigeria) experience
For an informal discussion about the post, please send a DM. Upon the outcome of the discussions, visits to the school will be welcomed and strongly encouraged.