VP, Sales for Financial Services Firm in Lagos
Job: Vice President, Sales for a financial services firm that specialises in equipment leasing, fleet operation & management, asset management as well as corporate and business support finance.
Job Title: Vice President, Sales
Job Grading: Senior Management
Reports to: MD/CEO
To develop and implement strategies to optimise the profitability of leasing activities through growth of our market share.
• Ensure that leasing business is developed on a profitable basis with the view to providing competitive and comprehensive packages which will enable the company increase its market share in asset financing to the personal, business and corporate sectors within the framework of company’s strategic objectives.
• Set short, medium and long term targets for leasing and monitor the results continuously to ensure that targets are met in relation to overall business objectives.
• Report important financial transactions and legal actions to the CEO & the Legal Team.
• Establish and co-ordinate, in conjunction with personal, business and corporate network, the marketing strategies of the leasing business in the local environment.
• Review leasing related charges annually to ensure that products and services are profitable yet competitive.
• Draw up, implement and manage leasing new business, product and service plans, business plans and budgets and monitor these on a monthly basis.
• Understand the impact of all financial drivers affecting the financial performance of the unit as well as the management thereof to maximise the unit’s financial return.
• 6 years or more in a middle/senior management position with adequate exposure to the motoring and yellow goods industries.
• Exposure to strategic management.
• Sound credit knowledge.
• B.Sc degree and/or MBA (plus relevant professional qualification) with specialised subjects in financing, business management and credit assessment.
If interested, please send your CV to Protected content quoting “VP, Sales” in the subject.