Account Manager (Danish) (Barcelona)
Are you passionate about Sales and looking for a new experience in Account Management in one the biggest companies in Barcelona? Then this position is for you!
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the market. As a constantly growing company, they are actively looking for motivated candidates to join their international and multicultural team in Barcelona.
For their client, a company specialized in the chemical and biotechnology industry, they are currently looking for a Danish Account Management to reinforce their international team.
In this role you will be responsible for selling services to customers on the Danish market.
– Selling trough inbound and outbound calls, with a main focus on outbound calls
– Prepare and present commercial and technical service proposals
– Assessing client needs for the maintance and repair services for the inhouse laboratory equipment
– Close collaboration with different departments like Customer Care, Engineers, Booking Center..
– Create new business opportunities and manage your own sales funnel
– Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales plan
– Execute and achieve sales quota and sales targets
– You are a native Danish speaker with a fluent level of English
– You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level
– You have a proven experience in a similar role
– You have an excellent technical knowledge
– You have a proactive approach, take imitative and like to work in a team
– You are able to respond to customer sales requests and questions via phone, web or email
– You have strong organizational skills
– You have the ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate resources
– Salary of 21.500 Euro Gross/year + bonus up to 15.000 Euro gross/year
– Working hours: Monday – Thursday: 9 am 6 pm, Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
-Full paid training
– Long term opportunity
– Office located in the center of the city
– Working in a multinational and multicultural team
– Fast growing company with multiple career opportunities
– Nice working environment
– Start date: ASAP