Join now

Business Graduate Looking for Work (Barcelona)

Masters in Marketing. BA in Management, Finance and Administration. Interned at Roland Berger Strategy Consultants. Previous Analyst and Assistant to the CEO for apparel company. Appointed VP Promotions for University's largest club.

These are my basic academic and professional experiences. I am looking for work in Barcelona starting in July, August or September within any of the fields listed above. I am very flexible, and am just starting my career, so hungry to learn. I can speak French, English and Swedish and am looking to learn Spanish. I have recently moved to Europe from Canada and desire to expand my international experiences. This is a brief summary of my work related characteristics. I promise I am not as monotone as this job search posting! I just need to communicate what matters most.

With the assumption business jobs are few, I am open to work in other areas such as the hospitality industry or construction industry, etc. I have experience as a bartender, server, warehouseman, cook and golf coach. I am short on time and need to secure a job that allows me to support myself.

I would be an asset to any company, and welcome your feedback. You can email me at Protected content .

Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Nicolas

Barcelona Forum